积分

管理员

积分
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-1-10 03:34:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
嗨大家。- x2 a1 i3 H5 d, e6 I5 f

/ t+ i. z" a4 kFirst of all i did this guide coz some peopleasked me for it. 首先,我做这个指南,因为有人问我。Yes i know there is anotherguide already but im not going to tell you the same things.是的,我知道有另一个向导已,不��我不会告诉你同样的事情。
6 X0 i9 @7 L! U# V% E1 J6 B- rPls dont flame this guide or it'll be closed.请不要火焰本指南,否则会被关闭。; }/ o* q9 K) G: ]/ N, k$ w/ h
Mods, if you dont want this guide just delete orclose it, even if i think some people may find it usefull.插件,如果你不希望这个指南就删除或关闭它,即使我认为一些人也许会有用的。3 _/ S. w4 ?6 _! r$ Z' T
! G, Z* K; E. y3 E
Im going to update this guide when i find newcommands, Beast Tricks or if someone ask me for it in PM.我要更新这个指导当我找到新的命令,野兽的窍门或者如果有人问我,不便之处,敬请见谅。+ c* Z: u" A! K9 o7 q7 e4 I
Now let's go:现在让我们去。
3 g4 O% {0 ^; }/ O) K$ p5 {-Adding PK Zones--Adding PK区-
; q4 s/ n' B4 y) _. R( _" N: {- EMany people asked me for "how to make pkzones or free pk zones" and so:许多人问我“如何使pk发展区和自由pk区”等:
1 x; o' \7 J/ Y$ o2 U& H- Open your beast editor打开你的兽——编辑器
- j0 {+ \8 e) V  N; s9 J1 @1 Q1 F- Go to the left sidebar menu and find fromObject the red folder called "region"到左栏菜单和发现对象红文件夹称为“地区”
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.gif
现在你得将它拖在了你的世界。The "green cube"will be invisible when you play.“绿色立方”将是无形的,当你玩。
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gif
现在你可以编辑你喜欢红点面积大小来示范给你看。
: a1 c" @( p2 GThen press Left on the cube and choose"Proprieties"然后按下留在立方体,选择“礼节”
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.gif
现在你把屏幕,你可以选择你想要的东西。Scroll it down and you'll find "PK Zones"滚动下来,你会发现" PK区”  D4 E+ C3 k) r6 |2 U! n& I
!IMPORTANT!重要! !1 g' B" V$ D( b7 d. w
PK Zones = Like in PvP Maps. PK区=像在PvP的地图。You get bad karma forkilling other players.你得到报应杀死其他玩家。: Y! r+ u" {7 Z/ q& U5 `
Free PK Zones = Like in Arena. PK区=喜欢自由的舞台。No bad Karma!没有不好的业力。
现在只是节省时间和要做的!file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image007.gif
  x% X5 E$ g4 V! Y) {
( p  K. @1 ]0 c, P-Adding Mobs (andOther)--Adding暴徒(或其他)- - - - -
" \, o7 W1 @, e: C& t* G$ B. u3 ~% z, J! _7 N( G9 ~$ o! L4 M% y3 J
You can simply add the mob you want doing that:你可以简单地增加暴民,你想要做的。, ?2 ?* H6 r% _- ]
-Go to your left sidebar menu and choose the red"mvr" folder. -电力,在你的左边栏”菜单,并选择红色“mvr "文件夹。When you open it you'll see2 subfolders and some files that we will call "general".当你打开它之后你就会看到一些文件,文件夹和2我们称为“一般”。6 u0 {7 ]$ ]. Y
I begin talking about subfolders:我开始谈论文件夹:1 K; q5 I; O' m: @9 z
1 Subfolder :1子文件夹。NPCNPC8 _! g; ~) W/ L* |7 d9 ~. M
Yea, you can edit those too from here, coz whenyou create a map and you save it, you save it in .DYO too (the file with NPClocation). 是的,你可以编辑那些因为从这里,因为当你创建一个地图,你保存它,你把它存在.DYO太(文件与NPC地点而定)。From here you can get the NPC you want and put it in your game. 从这里,你可以得到你想要的NPC,把它放在你的游戏。After this you can changehim by pressing left and then Propieties.你可以改变他后向左拐,然后按Propieties。6 _, s+ C# Z% v, w- g& l% c
!Not Tested!测试! !
! X+ n. _  t  F6 [% ]We all know that NPC have all a dialog text whereis written what they say. 我们都知道,NPC对话文本都写在哪里他们说什么。I assure you that withputting NPC ingame you will phisically see them, but there could be some errorswith their dialogs...我向你保证,随着放置内置的你会运动的NPC看见他们,但可能有误差与他们的对话…
  A1 h/ p' I: Z/ CThere are no error for sure only if you changetheir name from the original one.没有错误肯定只有如果你改变他们的名从原来的一个。' b$ P, t. [* [! D  v) x
2 Subfolder :二子文件夹。MOBS暴徒" \8 V, Q' e; t1 m
From here you can get all the mob you want. 从这里,你可以得到所有你想要的乌合之众。There shouldnt be any error (i didnt find any) coz mobs don't needany dialog txt xD译文是任何错误(我没发现任何)因为暴徒不需要任何对话框txt权6 H& @5 d! S1 f: L
General Files一般文件9 y- A0 S9 I5 c, `. u7 L
This files aren't NPC nor MOBS: I'll get MaleCharacter for example. 这个文件也不是怪物NPC:我去给男主人公为例。You'll be able to drag itin your map and you'll be able to change his name an proprieties.你可以拖动它在你的地图,你就能改变他的名字一个礼节。
: [# J" [+ P% U4 R; u, N5 g' {+ w. _8 I# b3 J% I( P* O8 v& S
-Revival Points--Revival分——
% Q& ]1 g( k/ @  L* _+ F) g8 d8 T. B% M; r5 ]2 {. }
Ok, now you have your map, you completed all,added mobs too...but when you accidentaly die you immediatly goto Flaris. 好了,现在你有你的地图,你完成了所有的怪物,加上太…但当你死的时候你马上Flaris accidentaly链接。Lol? 哈哈~ ~ ?Why?为什么?- x7 z4 H# h" G. p; P
But you can fix it! 但是你能修好它。Just make a revival point. 让一个复兴的观点。A revival point is theplace where you immediatly go when you die. 复兴的观点是在这个地方你直接去当你死的时候。There are currently 4 revs(REVival pointS xD) in all Madrigal (World 1),目前有4转速(复兴分xD)在所有情歌(世界1),3 R7 M8 m9 Y3 M$ o3 B
1 in Azria (World 2) and another 1 in Coral Island (world 3).1在Azria(世界2)和另一个1在珊瑚岛上(世界3)。" @6 g6 ~5 r( i, \1 e8 Q9 I
Now if you add a new world you have to create apoint IN it where you go when you die.现在如果你添加一个新的世界,你必须创建一个点在这身在何处,你去当你死的时候。8 a" U9 a$ N5 [% f2 b& W

. E3 p0 S7 V8 g- c2 [/ c: _1- Go to Your left sidebar menu and find againthe red folder "mvr". Now get from it the obj called revival1-去你的左栏菜单和再发现的红色的文件夹”mvr”。现在的体系从它那里得到复兴。叫
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image009.jpg
2 -把它放在你的地图(这里玩家复活). d8 k6 r$ z4 c
3- Edit it! 3 -编辑它!Left->Proprieties and you'll seea so simple window:离开- >礼节,你就会看到一个如此简单的窗口。8 a8 U) w: r( C3 G
just put the name you want there你想要把这个名字
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image011.jpg
4 -现在按下ok !The last thing you need to do isgo to the main menu (the one with File - Edit - Object - Terrain....)你最需要做的就是去主菜单(一个与文件- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - ....对象编辑地形)
  Y3 n4 c! ]! e$ i" Aand choose World (W)-> Revival To.选择世界(W)- - - - - - >复兴。6 h0 p2 I2 j  k7 h" ?1 g7 w8 m6 W
Then do like in image ^^然后做像在图像^ ^
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image013.jpg
2你把钥匙(在图像是你想说的名字)必须有相同的!
0 V  Z( }: W. O/ r1 ^& _1 uNow Press Ok and save! 现在按下Ok和拯救。Done!做得好!( r" A, k& W# v/ L, _9 ^

8 c+ z6 x/ U+ x9 P1 F-MakingWaterfall-年间的瀑布-
, n  T/ ?& V' ^2 i* `
7 ~( I; \$ x5 l9 R$ p# D- AFirst update. 第一个更新。Here is how to makebeautiful waterfalls.这是如何让美丽的瀑布。
6 z/ y! q) b; b* }9 M! h* q" d3 ?; `! f
1- Go to your left sidebar menu and look for objred folder. 1 -去你的左栏菜单和寻找红色体系的文件夹。Now look for SFX Darkon12现在寻找Darkon12的自解压
& M- `: U' K( f  y" d2- Then you must go to Cloud->cloud012-那你得去看看云- > cloud015 N+ Y3 `1 N; p- Y
I dont explained it well so here an image xD我不太好,所以这里解释了一个形象权
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image015.gif
3 -这是体系的学习英文8 ]; u. [! H" s& m: M
4- Press SPACE to lock an object (only LOCKED SFX object could be resized)4 -按空格键锁定一个对象(只有锁的自解压物体缩放)
7 s5 T1 R# r+ U  @( G" Z  r  o5- Now just make the obj smaller and smaller till you get it reversed.5 -现在只会让体系越来越小,直到你得到它反转。4 }9 {; c3 B0 Z
6- Increase the Y variable and put lots of them for making the waterfall6 - Y变量,将增加他们中的许多制作瀑布
7 |& g8 B& b" R8 H* r/ Q7 s
9 F7 K' N6 {3 u/ FHope it helps. 希望它是有帮助的。I found a video for it too...but isnt reallyclear...我发现了一个视频…但不是真的太清楚…
[url=]YouTube- [HowTo] BWE Wasserfall erstellen视频——[HowTo]BWE同时erstellenWasserfall[/url]
-Color绘画——
' J9 R" u6 b* [+ f# m+ E, s+ [: J$ b) m# z
Even if you should already know how to paint yourmap with all colour, i received a pm where asked for adding it in thistutorial. 即使你应该已经知道如何把你的地图上所有的色彩,我收到了一个点的增加,在要求在这个教程。So here is how to do:所以这里是如何做:
3 Z0 f$ I9 Y" a2 k* S5 `3 b9 X
# G% E; \4 B4 N" ^0 J3 X, e" D1- Open your Beast Editor. 1 -打开你的野兽编辑器。Now DON'T close any panelyou see.现在,不要关闭任何面板你看。
4 a$ C; i& O& C- x: p1 @2- Open your map/make new图2 -打开你/让新的& z" q' B6 \* n
3- Now go to your Terrain Editor panel and chooseColor Edit3 -现在去你的地形编辑面板和选用色彩编辑! l+ Z6 z3 t  ^" p$ M$ k
!IMPORTANT!重要! !Remember the GRAY colour is the defaul color, so if you like todelete all you colours just choose gray记得那灰色的色彩是最defaul颜色,所以如果你想要你的颜色,只要选择删除所有灰色
; m) S9 X# _# Z4- Now choose the colour you want. 4 -现在选择你想要的颜色。Press ok按下ok
# ^3 ~8 o/ Q' h7 [" L2 G# M1 e- q5- Done ^^做^ ^ 5 –
file:///C:/Users/ADMINI~1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image017.gif
-Tips -4 M4 d( ^& n# Q* A& I- g1 b) k- N. U# {
4 m$ |: \8 t/ ]$ B& P4 Z% i) O
-Fog--Fog -
6 h/ X4 O& x; f" V: X: f4 q: E9 K$ e/ G& |# g/ r, ~* R
When you are making your map there is a fog thatdoesnt allow you to see all the map. 当你在做你的地图有雾,不让你看见所有的地图。Putting of this Fog could be makeing easier you working.把这雾可能一无所知。你的工作容易
% A' \# r1 ]1 G' FHow to do : go to the top of your beast editorand find (next to World (W)) the View table. 如何做:去最棒的野兽编辑器和寻找下一个世界(W)风景桌子。Select Fog from it andyou'll see all in your map ^^雾从它选择,你会看到在你的地图^ ^
) J8 b6 L1 t: u( G1 I3 Z) n3 x1 Q8 r5 B3 G+ d: S
Im going to update this guide. 我要更新这个指南。For any question just PM meor reply here xD对于任何问题,我就点或留言于此权
1 _3 l  }- J: z) Y
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|飞飞世界技术论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:26 , Processed in 0.076021 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.